Open Access to the Scientific Journal Literature: Situation 2008

The proportion of peer reviewed scholarly journal articles, which are available openly in full text on the web, was studied using a random sample of 1837 titles and a web search engine. Of articles published in 2008, 8.5% were freely available at the publishers’ sites. For an additional 11.9% free manuscript versions could be found using search engines, making the overall OA percentage 20.4%.

http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0011273



Diesen Blogbeitrag zitieren
Klaus Graf (2010, 27. Juni). Open Access to the Scientific Journal Literature: Situation 2008. Archivalia. Abgerufen am 22. Februar 2024, von https://doi.org/10.58079/bru9

Autor: Klaus Graf

Historiker und Archivar, Blogger

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht. Erforderliche Felder sind mit * markiert

Diese Website verwendet Akismet, um Spam zu reduzieren. Erfahre mehr darüber, wie deine Kommentardaten verarbeitet werden.

Suche in OpenEdition Search

Sie werden weitergeleitet zur OpenEdition Search